The lovely Tabitha from http://tabitha-sheridan.blogspot.com tagged me to do this so here we go ....
1. What is your favourite item of clothing?
Jeans maybe or a blazer. Either of those or summer dresses. I got through fazes of liking stuff and then not being so keen on it.
2. What are your biggest obsessions?
Em .... my hair?! I am forever touching it. I have got so used to touching it that I don't even notice that I'm doing it. Clothes as well, I have so much stuff, most of which I don't even wear!
3. Who inspires you?
No one person in particular. There are loads of qualities in people that I love and hope to have and there are other qualities that I really hope I don't have. I guess I would say people around me and that I am closest too. In a fashion sense, people on the street and celebrities to a certain extent.
4. Who is your favourite designer and why?
Chloe or Chanel. Chloe is so feminine and girly. Chanel is classic, chic and doesn't really over complicated pieces.
5. What is your favourite song ever?
I don't really have one specific song that is my all time favourite. I like a lot of older stuff and loads of recent stuff. My favourites would be songs that have memories for me - good or bad.
6. What is your favourite song right now?
The Maccabees - can you give it.
7. If you were sweetie what would it be?
Something hard on the outer but soft and nice on the inside. That sounds weird but I tend to put on a front and pretend to be stronger and less easily hurt than I really am. What chocolate would that be? Can't think of anything specific ha :p
8. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet- what words would describe your rainbow?
Red - favourite colour! colour of love, like a bit of love.
Orange - Similar to coral?! Rimmel Tangerine queen nail polish... gorgeous :D
Yellow - Bright and happy. How I tend to be, apparently.
Green - ......
Blue - bluebells. Spring time
Indigo - Skinny jeans. Denim stuff! ha
Violet - Violet creams. My mums favourite sweet, reminds me of her :)
9. Whats your favourite film?
Gentlemen prefer blondes, Some like it Hot, The Mummy. Anything with Hugh Jackman swooooon <3
10. Who's your favourite actor?
Not really got one. Hugh Jackman for the sexy factor?!
11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be ?
On holiday, on a beach with a cocktail :D
12. What are your three favourite smells?
Chloe perfume, clean bedsheets (weird!) and men - like aftershave on them, not just men in general haha
13. What are your three favourite tastes?
Doritos blue crisps, vodka + peach schnapps + lemo and roast dinners.
14. What is your most treasured possession?
My Granny's jewellery. Stuff with sentimental value or memories. Means more than possessions.
15. What did you always want to do/be when you grew up?
teacher, explorer (?!), police women ... loads of things. Still don't know what I want to be ha
16. If you were an ice cream what flavour would you be?
Vanilla. Simple but can be made a bit more exciting ha.
17. If someone made a short film of your life, who would play you?
I've been told I look like Saskia from Big Brother a few years back but apart from that I don't know really lol.
18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of?
Having a laugh with friends, just having a good time with people I love really.
19. If you were a flower, what would you be?
A late bloomer ha. A rose maybe?!
20. Tell me a random thing....be it your favourite line from a song, scene from a movie or quote from a book.....tell me about something that you love.....
I love Adele's song daydreamer. Especially, this bit "Daydreamer, with eyes that make you melt He lends his coat for shelter because he's there for you when he shouldn't be But he stays all the same, waits for you and then sees you through There's no way I could describe him All I say is, just what I'm hoping for" I'm not sure why - I guess its coz its what I'm hoping for aswell ?! ha cheesy!
I Tag ....
Indie Cindy at Music, fashion, clutter
Beth at Little Brew
Suzie at The Make-up Diaries
Anyone else that wants to do this feel free :D x