Friday 17 June 2011

Ahoy Sailor!









In my cupcake mug today... cranberry, raspberry & elderflower tea. It is kinda like drinking diluting juice without water but it's not too bad plus the cranberry is good for you!

Watching NME the other day & Foster the People came on. They are so addictive to listen too, totally loving them right now. I love randomly coming across bands or songs that I like. (I say 'totally' too much in sentences but only when I'm writing, I never say it orally...)

Quick outfit, nothing too exciting. I have no idea what I was thinking when I was packing to come to my parents for a few days. I brought about 3 tops?! This is my mums tshirt that I pinched while she was at work but I actually really like the way it sits. I want some new denim shorts, not sure I like these New Look ones anymore or that they are very flattering. The necklace is one of my favourites that I have. It is just so simple & delicate. I remember buying it in Topshop & the guy at the till was pure in love with it too.

Top - M&S
SHorts - New Look
Belt - H&M
Necklace - Topshop

I woke up this morning to find a lovely comment from Claire Alexandra on my previous post, it was such a nice way to start the day. Go check her out.

Have a good day everybody & take care :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x