Friday 15 July 2011

Making a statement




Bit of a different post today but I was thinking about it this morning... earrings, particularly big statement earrings, with short hair. As I am sure you have noticed I have a pixie crop as my do of choice. I love it, best decision I've ever made but I always feel a little self conscious and awkward when I wear large earrings.

I'm not a stud earrings sort of gal - never have been but I do enjoy a statement earring. It is a good opportunity to show of some beautiful earrings, maybe I just need to pull myself together & get on with it...

What do you all think about short hair & a some statement earrings? x

3 comments:

  1. Ohh I love a big earring! Must be done for us short-haired gals! do it, do it! x

    PS been away for a bit but now back blogging - yay! so thought I'd drop by & say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will, any excuse to go shopping really haha

    Nice to see you back :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that was you in the second image!
    love lots http://www.wonderingwolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x