Wednesday 18 March 2009

In & Out Fifteen

Whats in for Wednesday
Wasting my afternoon in Glasgow city centre - I spend the afternoon sitting in the sunshine with friends watching the world go by. It was so nice :D I love the weather just now.
Warehouse - new favourite shop??? Could be
Nail polishes - I have a ridiculous number just now but it makes me happy
Pilates - this seems to be helping my back plus I feel all suple (sp) and bendy lol
St Paddy's day drink fests - I don't think I have laughed so much at nothing (Tbh I can't remeber what we were laughing at!) & sang the classics (Rod Stewart, George Micheal, The Monkees & some Lemar (??) for good measure) in alongggg time!
Going out without a jacket
Whats out for Wednesday
No getting hair dye so I still have white hair ugh
Sore heads :(
Lack of money

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x