Thursday 2 April 2009

Kate Moss

While browsing through today's papers in college I came across these two pictures of Kate Moss at the launch of her Topshop spring/summer collection. The collection by the way is pretty awesome however I think a tad over priced?! I mean a scarf for £40 and a sundress for £60 - can't afford that at this moment in time :(
Anyways back to the point of this post....
How amazing is Kate's green dress? I love it - especially the leather jacket and the tights.
It makes it very 'kate'. The jacket makes the look edgier and fun.

I am a massive fan of blazers and dinner jackets, as I have mentioned before, and I totally love Kate's outfit above. It is quite simple but still really fashionable. She looks really elegant and lady like especially her hair which was swept back in a sort of Audrey Hepburn Breakfast at Tiffany's chignon.
What are your opinions on Kate's outfits and the new collection? x





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x