Tuesday 7 April 2009

Oo suits you sir....



As I have mentioned before I am a massive fan of dinner jackets and blazer, I was talking to the mother tonight about clothes that she used to wear and she said she used to have a black dinner suit.






I had seen a few pictures in the press recently of celebrities wearing dinner suits and I really like them. They are a nice change from a party dress and look really sophistcated and chic.


Kate Moss is a fan of them aswell as Tyra Banks, the detailing on hers is gorgeous, and Jennifer Aniston.


My favourite would have to be either Kate or Jennifer, sorry Tyra! (I'm sure shes very upset lol)





I like the fact that it is masculine and a bit different.


What do you think of a dinner suit? x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x