Wednesday 6 August 2008

ASOS Bags!

Seen as it is getting back into term time now (I know it sucks!) I thought I would show you guys a few grogeous bags that are around just on ASOS that would be perfect for College or University or School.
The two bags above I rully rully like! They are both really attrative bags (If a bag can be attractive?!) and are big enough to hold all you need for your day. The Fushia bag is called Bessie Oversized Roll Handle Bag and had a gold zip and detailing on the straps. It costs £30 but it is going to last you. The black bag on the right is gorgeous and is called Bessie Snake Pouch Pocket Shoulder Bag. The like the pocket detail on the front of this bag and think it is also really nice. This is £30 aswell but like I said you only get what you pay for!! ASOS stock really nice bags and I would definetely recommend checking them out but if you see something you like don't procratinate get it otherwise it will be gone a lesson i learned recently!
ASOS Website: www.asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x