Tuesday 12 August 2008

New Style - Loose fitting shirts and Skinny Jeans


In yet another state of absolute boredum I was having a little look around "gossip" sites and ended up finding this picture of Lauren Conrad from The Hills.
She is wearing a over sized red shirt and indigo skinny jeans with platform shoes.
I really like this outfit and think it would look nice with gold sandals or plimsolls. It would be a really relaxed, comfy look.
I like her shoes aswell but personally wouldn't wear them with this outfit.
I then came across this picture of Lauren wearing a checked over sized shirt with blue jeans, gold flip flops and ray bans. I love this outfit aswell it is really relaxed and summery looking perfect for going out for lunch or shopping!
I am thinking about trying this look for myself but I not 100% sure it would work for me as Lauren is quite flat chested but I shall give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x