Wednesday 20 August 2008

Lauren Conrad has good fashion sense!!



Lauren Conrad always seems to have really cute but simple outfits! I love her high waisted frilly skirt with the green tshirt and Chanel bag, it really simple but put together at the same time. Even the women in the picture with her is rockin' the same trend.

I also really like the polka dot shirt and her dark blue jeans with the Ray Bans & of course her gorgeous Chanel bag.
I really like this outfit as well its similar to the Skinny jeans & loose shirt style I talked about in another post but this is a little more dressy & sophisticated looking.
I really love her style although I have to say I'm not a fan of the leather-look leggings she seems to wear so much but that's just me! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x