Friday 15 August 2008

Black & Gold Smokey Eye




What I used .....



MAC Fluidline in Brassy

MAC Gorgeous Gold

MAC Black Tied

MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack

MAC Eye Kohl in Smoulder

Estee Lauder More than Mascara

Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara



I applied Brassy fluidline all over the lid and then applied gorgeous gold over it. I then used Black tied in the outer 'v' and up into the crease. I bought the black tied down and underneath the bottom lash line and round to the tear duct. I lined my top lash line with Blacktrack fluidline and winged it out a little. I then lined the lower waterline with Smoulder eye kohl. I then applied Benefit High beam as my highlight and applied mascara.
I applied a soft pink blush and MAC Underage lipglass!
Enjoy xx



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x