Tuesday 19 August 2008

Gold & Black eyeliner with neutral eye






I saw a video on You Tube by haolepinobb (Go check her out shes amazing!) where she used Blue Peep fluidline, blacktrack & a neutral eye so I thought I would give it a try. Instead of blue peep I used brassy.


What I used ....


Soft Brown all over the lid


Swiss Chocolate in the crease


Brassy fluidline


Blacktrack fluidline


Two angled eyeliner brushes.


Be sure to make the coloured liner a thicker line than the black otherwise you won't see it!!




If you used a brighter colour it would be more obvious in the pic with my eyes open. Also this was about half 12 at night and the Swiss Chocolate didn't blend as much as I wanted it to in the crease but obviously you would blend this alot more if you were going out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x