Wednesday 13 August 2008

Duffy!




I saw Duffy's new video today for 'Stepping Stone' and I decided to have a look at some performances of hers and discovered that she wears really quirky, vintage inspired outfits which I really love!
I love the nautical striped best and red cardigan with the jeans. It's a really simple, relaxed look but is still very fashionable.
I think this picture is probably the prettiest I have seen of Duffy. She looks very natural and happy. I love the denim shorts with the white blouse tucked in, it is very summery and fresh looking. I love the skinny green belt, it really pulls the outfit together and finishes it off.

I love this outfit also again it is very relaxed and easy to wear. The off the shoulder jumper is uber cute and again she finishes the look off with a belt.
Duffy always manages to look relaxed and comfortable in what she is wearing and her songs are amazing! Download her album ASAP it is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x