Tuesday 5 August 2008

My new favourite scent

I recently got the perfume Insolence by Guerlain and it is thee most gorgeous smell ever!! It is really fruity and soft, with perfume I tent to suffer from headaches but this one doesn't affect my head whatsoever so that is a big big plus.

It comes in a funky sort of slanted bottle and is a light pinky colour. Also, I look into the perfume and was on the official site for it and loved the poem thing for it...

INSOLENCE is the sparkle in the eye of a care free spirit; a fearless smile, a silence that expresses many thoughts. It's a casual grace, an ironic elegance. It is panache, verve and spirit; it is the new Guerlain femine fragrance: INSOLENCE
The INSOLENT women? She is audacious. She makes her own choices and dances to a different tune. Free, spontaneous and truly herself, this utterly irresitable women does not conform to stereotypes
She is INSOLENCE.
Get this perfume, I am telling you it is gorgeous and you will love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x