Tuesday 5 August 2008

Ciate Paint Pots


In August's (I think) Company Magazine there was an interview with Kimberly Stewart and I read about the nail brand Ciate that she is the face of. I had never heard of this brand before so I checked it out on Google and saw that both HQ Hair and ASOS sold there products.


The paint pots are priced at £7.50 each and come in a wide selection of colours and finishes such as creme, shimmer, sheer, pearl and glitter. There is so many different colours and they are all gorgeous!!!


So I ordered a paint pot in cupcake queen 011. It is a very deep pink and it is beautiful!! The postage was pretty fast, it took about two days which is not bad at all. It came in really nice packaging and was well wrapped in bubble wrap.


I love these nail varnishes, personally I think spending £7.50 is acceptable for a good, long lasting nail varnish!


Go get yourself some, I am definitely getting more soon.



They are available from: www.asos.com www.hqhair.com www.ciate.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x