Sunday 10 August 2008

Toshop is my Love! <3



In yet another state of boredum i was looking around the Topshop website and decided seen as one of my good friends birthdays is coming up soon (a months time lol) I would look at the fancy stuff. I some how ended up looking at the fancy dresses which I found lots of gorgeous ones but wouldn't get away with wearing out on a night out in Glasgow but I can dream!

I loveeeeeeeee this green Vintage Prom Dress (that's what its called!) it costs £50 and is absolutely stunning! I think this is the first time I've actually liked something in that shade of green.







Then when I was mooching through the high heels I saw these shoes. They are £75 but if I had enough money to buy them I would but sadly I don't :(. They would look amazing with the green prom dress or with black skinny jeans and a dressy top. They are called the PRESLEY premium slingback heel if anyone cares!
Thats is about it for just now! Go check out www.topshop.com they have some amazing stuff just now!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x