Monday 11 August 2008

MAC Powder Blush : Coy Girl



I bought this blusher about 4 months ago but wasn't that into it when I first got it but yesterday I decided to give it another go after all I did spend £14 on it.


The colour is Coy girl and it is a sheer tone. It is described on MAC UK as a powdered rose and the swatch of it is a very light, soft pink but it is actually quite a deep purply-pink. As it is a sheer tone if applied with a light hand it goes on as a soft pink however if your a little heavy handed it can look really unnatural.
I really like this blusher now espeically with my Benefit High beam as my highlight it gives a nice glowy soft look which really natural and pretty. I used a medium sized blusher brush to put it on the apples of my cheeks and then blended it upwards.
If you are a NW25-NW30 I would say this would be a nice summertime blush if you want a soft natural flush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x