Thursday 14 August 2008

Sienna Miller




I'm not a huge Sienna Miller fan. I've only seen her in 'Casanova' I think and her private life and what she gets up to seems to be all you ever hear about but I saw these pictures of her and thought she looked amazing!



The dress on the left is such a beautiful dress, it is very SATC actually. Teamed with the black courts and gold jewelery it is a really classy & glamorous look but is not too busy or over done. I love the colour of the dress and the lace detailing. I'm 100% wearing this you would feel like a Princess!

The picture on the right is another classic, simple look.
I love the white shift dress with the black accessories. Also, I like how her hair is pulled off her face keeping the look tidy and simple.


Sienna Miller has gone up in my style icons list because of these two gorgeous looks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x