Saturday 10 January 2009

Blake Lively & Leighton Meester

Seen as I am really into Gossip Girl at the moment I was having a look at some of Blake Lively and Leighton Meester's party dresses - seen as I love party dresses.
I found two that are my favourites ....



I really like the colour of Leighton Meester's dress - she really suits cobalt blue and I think it works well with her brunette hair. I'm not a massive fan on the white shoes I would have maybe gone with gold strappy heels or gold peep toes but everyone is different that's just my opinion.




This dress Blake Lively is wearing is gorgeous! It is a really fun, party dress that looks amazing on her. I particularly like the one shoulder and the wide waist belt that Blake has added. It makes the dress a bit more interesting and young. (I also like her hair!)


Which dress is your favourite - Blake or Leighton?? x



2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure Dorothy Perkins have Leighton's dress but in purple and the Blake on river island do in purple!! I don't know if I could choose, both are lovely!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JJ Oo I'll need to check that out!

    I no i would probably have to get both lol.

    x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x