Wednesday 21 January 2009

Eva Green

In James Bond, Eva Green was chic, stylish & look amazing.


I found this picture the other day and was a tad shocked if I am honest.




She has beautiful pale skin & dark hair which works really well with her red lips (all that I like - it looks good) but what is with the dress & the shoes - my god the shoes?!






I think it is the 'bell' shape of the bottom of the dress and the puffy sleeves that make me really hate this dress if it was more fitted at the bottom and maybe sleeveless then it would work but in my opinion it is not flattering or a particularly nice dress.


Also, what is going on with the shoes?


They are like loafer type things - not Eva's best look in my opinion! Sorry!
In the picture below she looks amazing!


What do you think of Eva's red dress? Yay or Nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x