Monday 19 January 2009

Olivia Palermo




Olivia Palermo is Whitney's co-worker in 'The City' and has been put across as the sort of up-
herself, bitchy one and maybe she is that way (TBH I don't really care if she is or if she isn't?!)

Anyways, while watching The City I noticed that she had some amazing clothes. She always seems to look well put together, stylish but comfortable.

Olivia Palermo also has some amazing blazers & evening jackets! Almost every picture I looked at she seem to have one on.

As I have mentioned in the past I have a massive fan of blazers & evening jackets and I am totally jealous of her collection! She has classic black dinner jackets, edgier white jackets, boyfriend cut blazers! You name it she has it.

For this reason and because I love her hair (& her general style) she is getting a post on Following The Fashion.

What do you think of Olivia's style & on the show? What do you think of the show as well? (I found it a little set up & boring but I've only seen three episodes - I may have to eat my words!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x