Wednesday 21 January 2009

Ideas for Following The Fashion.

I have been thinking about what else I could do on Following The Fashion because I have been doing a lot of celebrity post recently but I want to mix it up a little.
Soooo starting from the end of this month I am going to do a "It Girl" of the month. Basically I will choose (or I might set up a vote) for which celebrity I have blogged about should be Following The Fashion It Girl of the month.
Also, I was thinking about blogging about my favourite outfits (of my own) of the week. I don't know about that one - it could be fun.
Let me know what you think about these ideas? If you like 'em, hate 'em or if you have any ideas I would love to hear them.
Take care x

7 comments:

  1. I love both of the ideas :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! You could maybe do what people are wearing on the street rather than celebrity fashion. Chictopia.com is amazing for inspiration
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kimberley

    Thank you :D.

    Yeh thats a good idea - I might also recreate looks just for something a bit different.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uuuh! I would love to have a diamond ring from Tiffany & co ;-) The price must been skyhigh!

    I think the same! I tried checking up the prices on tiffany.com, but couldn't seem to find the one with the circle on the United Kingdom website. The one with the heart was priced at 150 pounds.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, yes ;-) We can start haning outside T & co, and maybe someone will give it too us ;-)

    I have acctually not seen that movie! is it good? What's it about?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, yes ;-) We can start haning outside T & co, and maybe someone will give it too us ;-)

    I have acctually not seen that movie! is it good? What's it about?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x