Tuesday 13 January 2009

Lauren Conrad!

As I am sure you all know by now I am a huge fan of Lauren Conrad. Recently I came across two pictures of Lauren at 'red carpet' events and saw two dresses that I fell in love with (if it is possible to fall in love with a dress?!)

This dress is a bit more of a party dress in my opinion. It is very young and fun but still really feminine and glamorous. One thing I like about this dress is that it doesn't look cheap or tacky - I find that sequined dress sometime look a little nasty but that's just me! Lauren has kept her hair really simple as well as her dark gold peep toes and her one gold bangle.



This dress is a little more conservative but is very classic and glamorous. Very Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffanys or maybe it is just the style of the dress that reminds me of that era. This is super dooper lady-like and very pretty. This dress I just love for its classic-ness (is that a word?) and the ladylike glamour.
Simple but so stylish! (ha cheesy line lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x